The Pregnancy Assistance Fund (PAF) program was a $25 million competitive grant program that funded states and tribes so they could provide a seamless network of support services to expectant and parenting teens, women, fathers, and their families.
- About PAF: Learn about the PAF program and watch videos featuring grantees.
- PAF-Funded Grantees FY 2010-FY 2019: See locations and funding history for PAF grantees.
- A Decade of PAF Accomplishments: Learn about how the PAF program aimed to improve outcomes for expectant and parenting teens and their families.
- PAF Successful Strategies: Read profiles on PAF grantees to discover how they worked to change the lives of pregnant and parenting teens, women, fathers, and their families across the country.
- PAF Performance Measures: See PAF grantees' performance measures, which document how the programs were implemented and include measures such as types of support services and training provided.